This machine is specially used for engrave large non-metallic
mould, especially automotive foam mould, wooden ship mould,
aviation and train wood mould. And wood mould casting, food mould
(e.g. moon cake mould) and other mould making.
With the rotary axis, it can do any kind of 3D cylinder material
and mould processing for advertisement industry.
1. Seamless steel lathe bed
2. Germany ball screw
3. Helical rack and pinion
4. Well compatibility: type 3, castmate, artcam, etc
5. Re-carving function after power failure
6. Servo motors
7. Manual oil-injection system
8. Syntec operating system
9. X and Y axis is equipped with dust-proof cover
10. High soft electric cables
11. French small electric parts
12. Protective balance pneumatic cylinders for Z axis
13. Rotary axis
1. Timber, wood
2. EPS (any kind of foam)
3. Plastics, MDF
4. Aluminum composite
5. Soft metals
6. Acrylic and much more
Engraving, cutting, drilling, milling, enchase, relief, etc.
Clearance (Z Axis)
Air-cooled 9/13kw HSD
Adjustable 0-18,000 rpm
(X & Y Axes)
Helical Rack & Pinion, 1.5 module
Taiwan Hiwin 30mm
Germany ball Screw 32mm
Servo motors, Yaskawa
(three 1300w motor for X, Y axis, one 850w for Z axis)
Maximum Travel Speed
Maximum Working Speed
Aluminum T-slot table protected with PVC
Custom sizes and upgrades for the components are available on
1. Weihong/DSP handle controller
2. Bigger or smaller rotary axis
3. Automatic oil-injection system
4. Higher gantry
5. Water-cooled spindles, etc.
Service & guarantee:
1. Technical supports and suggestions before you order a machine
according to your work piece.
2. Professional instruction for the operation of the machine
3. One year warranty, we will provide the consumable parts at cost
price after the warranty period. (We suggest you order a few extra
consumable parts together with the machine)
4. Our technician will come to your workshop if the problems can
not be fixed through Internet or phone communications.
5. 24-hour technical support by email or calling.
Mail: jeanhglory at gmail.com
gloryjeanhou at gmail.com